- To offer information to learners on how to draw and paint traditionally on the iPad.
- To exhibit traditional Art examples, interpretations and demonstrations produced on the iPad or other digital screens.
- To start an iPad Traditional Art journey.(The focus will be Still Life Drawing which will develop into painting. Sources for drawing and painting are groups of simple everyday still life objects arranged together on the kitchen table, much like the “Old Masters”. I mainly work directly from observation (the best way to learn) however other sources can be on-line (and printed out) or from your own selected and printed photographs.)
- To understand the illusion of photography and its application to art.
- To use the History of Art from all periods to support and instruct the artworks.
- To write about my own interests and insights which have relevance to Art.